Carter Steven

Carter Steven

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Fantastic Mr. Cole

I want to take a minute to tell you all how wonderful Ryan truly is (as if those who already know him need to be reminded!!)


In August of 2009, Ryan decided to go back to school. He worked at Unichem in a non-climate controlled facility that got to over 100 degrees in the summer months and about 50 degrees in the winter months. He worked from 8 to 5 and then headed to class from 5:30 until 10 Monday through Thursday. He never complained once always saying how he was working for us and our family. Ryan finished school in January of this year and immediately started a new job at Sealevel. Now Ryan drives 45 minutes to Easley every morning and has been working 12 hour days. He leaves around 6:15 and gets home around 8ish at night. Still, he never complains! He comes home, listens to me talk about my day, rubs on my baby belly, loves on the dogs and plays with them, AND watches all my TV shows.


Not only is Ryan the greatest husband, but he is already the greatest father. Carter loves when Ryan talks to him when he gets home from work and he is most active when Ryan is home! I think he likes Ryan's voice more then mine.

I just wanted to take a second to brag on him! I'm so proud to be married to such an amazing guy!

1 comment:

  1. I teared up! I am so happy you have a good man like Ryan standing by you, on this great advanture you guys are about to experience.

    ReplyDelete