Carter Steven

Carter Steven

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Since I have been snowed in all day, I thought it was about time to start a blog to document our journey as our family grows! It snowed like crazy today and Ryan didn't feel well so I pretty much was on my own for the day. I spent most of the day doing some online "window" shopping for Carter. I could have really gotten myself in trouble looking at all the cute stuff on Etsy.com.





Carter's room is really starting to come together. We already have his crib, the glider and a bookcase. My mom is having a special piece made for us by one of my Dad's co-workers that we will use as a dresser/changing table combo. Maddie had one made for her room and it is just perfect. I currently have some things temporarily placed on the walls trying to get a feel for how they look. I am hoping to get the stuff actually figured out tomorrow since we have another snow day!


I am 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant now. It is amazing how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Carter is moving around like crazy now. Ryan has been able to feel him more and more. I love how excited Ryan is about everything Carter related. We are having a shower in Tennessee this weekend with Ryan's family and friends. I am a little nervous about making the trip because I am starting to get uncomfortable when I sit for too long. I am happy about seeing everyone though! I hope that the weather permits us to go because they are calling for another round of snow/ice for Tennessee this weekend. Yikes. Hopefully the forecast will change! I love the snow but only when I can sit safely in my warm house and enjoy it. I actually had to miss my doctor's appointment today because of the snow. The dogs certainly enjoyed it!



2 comments:

  1. I love the blog Natalie! I'm so excited to read along with your journey through parenthood. You and Ryan will be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh a blog! So excited! Love the whales...they are so cute! Love you..

    ReplyDelete